Friday, June 14, 2013

Successful Dieter Starts Gold Coast With Revolutionary Weight Loss Supplement, Garcinia Cambogia


Dania Beach, Florida (PRWEB) May 29, 2013

After achieving tremendous success using a revolutionary new weight loss supplement called Garcinia Cambogia, Victoria Lewis decided she wanted to spread the word by starting her own company.


She says of her experience taking the extract, I began taking Garcinia Cambogia after hearing about it on the Dr. Oz show. Like millions of people I struggled with excess weight my whole life. I found it really difficult to stick to a diet for long enough to reach my goal weight. I tried dozens of crash and fad diets over the years and as a result was heavier than I had ever been. The Garcinia Cambogia really helped curb my appetite and eat less at each meal. In five months I lost 45 pounds, an average of 9 pounds per month. Not a huge weight loss but slow and steady, which I know is the best way to help the body adjust and keep the weight off for good.


I was so thrilled with my weight loss that I decided I wanted to start selling this wonder supplement myself. I searched around for a reputable manufacturer who could make vegetarian capsules for me. I found one not far from my home, which is great. They are an FDA certified facility and use only top quality ingredients. They helped me put together the whole product. The best thing? Its made right here in the USA!


After only one month, Gold Coasts Premium Garcinia Cambogia Extract is already achieving record sales and has soared into the top 100 weight loss supplements on Amazon. Gold Coast attributes this success to several factors. First and foremost, their premium quality, pure Garcinia Cambogia is backed by a full 60 day, 100% money back guarantee.


Each 500mg veggie capsule contains 60% of fat-burning HCA. This naturally derived fruit extract is the main component helping dieters to lose weight and keep it off. Gold Coast have also added 70mg of potassium and 50mg of calcium to aid metabolism. Every bottle contains a full one month supply. With no fillers or artificial ingredients this Garcinia Cambogia, unlike many weight loss supplements, is guaranteed to be pure.


To celebrate their first month on Amazon, Gold Coast is offering a special 25% off coupon to dieters wanting to try their Premium Garcinia Cambogia for themselves. The code for the discount is HAPPY25Z enter at checkout, only on Amazon.







No comments:

Post a Comment