Saturday, June 15, 2013

Spanish Fork Mom, Lori Oyler, Opens New Studio with Educated Stylists Dedicated to Beautiful and Healthy Hair- Aria Professional Hair Studio Opens Saturday


Spanish Fork, UT (PRWEB) April 12, 2013

Today, Lori and Scott Oyler, owners of Aria Professional Hair Studio and Supply, LLC, celebrate the opening of their new studio, dedicated to beautiful and healthy hair, on Saturday April 13th from 9 am to 5 pm in Spanish Fork, UT.


Over five years ago, Lori Oyler, mother of 4, professional stylist and instructor noticed that when clients came in for a hair service they often left not knowing how to maintain their new style or how to keep their hair healthy. Lori began making client education a priority and soon found people with a range of hair concerns due to illness, stress and hair mistreatment, excited about working with Lori to find solutions.


When I first went to see Lori two years ago I was in a panic because my hair was falling out and my hair looked terrible due to a thyroid condition, said Anne of Woodland Hills. As she did my hair she reassured me by teaching me about hair cycles, about how to take care of my hair and to style it. She has mentored me as my hair grew back in. Now I get compliments on my hair almost every day. Only Lori and I know what a journey it has been. I really appreciate all she has taught me about my own hair.


Long-time client of Loris says that one of her favorite things about Lori is that she is not afraid to help me try new colors and styles. When other stylists said it could not be done, Lori was not afraid to try.


Lori has a unique ability to be able to create really pretty hair colors that suit me perfectly, said Madelyne of Orem. I like to be trendy and yet different and most other stylists would be afraid to attempt what I suggest but Lori always looks at what I want and finds a way to do it better than I expect. I always leave happy with my hair.


As Lori helped more clients with see success by teaming together on hair solutions, she began teaching her students at ImageWorks to do the same. Soon she was dreaming of forming a team of stylists dedicated to helping clients learn how to have and maintain healthy, beautiful hair. Lori and her husband Scott decided to make that dream a reality when they found a great studio location in Spanish Fork. Their children and relatives all worked in support of creating the ambiance Lori felt was needed to make clients most comfortable. They invited only the most dedicated and experienced stylists to join them, and have now created Aria Professional Hair Studio and Supply, LLC.


The mission of Aria Professional Hair Studio and Supply is to mentor and educate our clients with care ideas and options so they can enjoy and maintain beautiful and healthy hair every day, said Lori Oyler, owner of Aria Professional Hair Studio and Supply, LLC. Join us on Saturday for an array of free services as we celebrate our opening. We are even featuring straight razor shaves for men.


Opening Celebration! Aria Professional Hair Studio and Supply

Saturday, April 13th from 9 am-5 pm at 1460 North Main Street, Spanish Fork.

801-628-0554

Free services will be offered throughout the day an range from haircuts, hair styling, gel polish, straight razor shaves and pedicures.


Aria Professional Hair Studio and Supply is a full service studio, for more information about its products and service please visit http://www.ariastudio10.com or contact Lori Oyler at 801-628-0554.







No comments:

Post a Comment