Friday, June 14, 2013

Lisa finds DietAssist the most effective way to stay motivated and lose weight


(PRWEB UK) 10 June 2013

In a video released this week, Lisa explains how she has won her weight loss battle


Lisa had always struggled to get motivated, until DietAssist helped her change the way she looks at food and lose 14lb in just 6 weeks.


For most people who are overweight, getting motivated is the hardest part. This is usually because they have tried many times before to lose weight, only to put it back on, and more, afterwards. Lisa was no exception.


Lisa said Weight had been an issue for me for about 15 years. I did a lot of swimming when I was younger but when I gave it up the weight piled on.


I have tried lots of diets. I always lost weight but I would get towards my goal and then start eating and drinking and going out again, and the weight would pile back on, and this weight loss battle has been going on for years."


When she was asked how the DietAssist programme was different she said, "DietAssist was different. It motivated me more, the programme made me see my goal more clearly and I wanted to get there."


Lisa explained that the DietAssist programme helped her look at food in a completely different way. She found that she didn't feel hungry and that her desire to snack was significantly reduced.


Co-creator of DietAssist, Paul Howard, says, For many people, the ramifications of eating the wrong type of foods are so far in the future that they have no impact. As Lisa discovered, DietAssist helps make the consequences feel more immediate and significant which helps you stay on the straight and narrow.


After 6 weeks, Lisa says she feels that her new behaviours are natural and normal, and this has filled her with confidence about her weight loss for the future.


When asked what has changed, Lisa said, "I am eating less now and not craving sugary food anymore.


Work was often a problem as there were always treats in the office. Before I would have said, Ill eat that doughnut and start again tomorrow but now I find it easy to say no. Its not hard at all. Ive even increased my exercise regime, my motivation has gone up since starting DietAssist.


I am 100% confident going forwards, it has completely changed the way I look at food now which is fantastic. It makes me feel as though I have already won my weight loss battle, at least psychologically.


The DietAssist programme is the result of over 20 years experience of helping people to lose weight effectively, and uses the latest psychological techniques to avoid the self sabotage and demotivation that dieters commonly experience.


The DietAssist programme helps dieters strengthen their motivation and resolve, and creates the optimum psychological state for success. It is designed to work alongside any weight loss programme or sensible eating plan.


Lisa is available for interview. Please contact Paul Howard on 020 3397 4343 to arrange an interview.









Find More Weight Loss Diet Press Releases

No comments:

Post a Comment